Template:MovieMax Steel: Maximum Morphos is the third and last movie of the 2015 trilogy, and focus in the return of Morphos. The movie was released on various countries of Latin America on August 2, 2015 by Cartoon Network.
Morphos has returned and is now stronger than ever! To prove he is the greatest villain of all, he begins to mimic the powers of all the enemies of Dread: even Max Steel! He will then have to team-up with all the villains, knowing that once defeat Morphos is defeated, all will try to get revenge on Max! Fortunately, Max Steel has the greatest power known so far, the new Turbo Exo Strength Mode!
- Andrew Francis as Max, Toxzon, Police 2, Fire Elementor and Air Elementor
- Sam Vincent as Steel
- Brian Dobson as Morphos, Mayor, Jason Naught
- Brian Drummond as Earth Elementor, Water Elementor, and Extroyer
- Mark Oliver as Miles Dread and Citizen 1
- Trevor Devall as Metal Elementor, Jim McGrath, and Police 1
- Sarah Edmondson as Sydney Gardner and Citizen 2
- Nicole Oliver as Molly McGrath
- Sydney reveals to Max that she already knew about his secret identity.
- Morphos becomes, momentarily, the hero and protector of Copper Canyon. Later he becomes mayor of the same city.
- Dread discovers that Jim McGrath is still alive.
- All the main villains of the series are still alive and team-up with Max Steel to stop Morphos once for all.
- Morphos is captured, while the other villains are free.
The movie was originally announced at the Nuremberg Toys Fair of 2015, on Germany, but it took two months to become known among the fans.
Later on, Mattel and Turner Broadcasting signed a new agreement that gave Turner's channels (Cartoon Network and Boomerang) over 800 minutes of exclusive Mattel content, where Max Steel: Maximum Morphos was confirmed, alongside with The Wrath of Makino and The Dawn of Morphos.
- Two figures based on this movie were released, being them Exo Strength Max, and Mutant Morphos.
- N-Tek does not appear in the film. This fact is probably because of bad organization, but the real reason for the absence is unknown, and perhaps, N-Tek was still recovering from Morphos' attack in the previous film, or the agency couldn't do anything against this new threat, leaving Max and Steel alone.
- The Turbo Exo Strength Mode that appeared in the movie have notable differences when compared to its toy form, Exo Strength Max.
- Previously, in the hispanic dub, the name of the film was "Morphos In The Limit", though that later, Mattel decided to keep the original title (in spanish, Morphos Máximo).
- It was the first movie of Max Steel that was reproduced on the cinema. The movie was reproduced by a company named Cinépolis solely on Mexico during December.